Tuesday 17 January 2012

How i survived cyclone thane


Hi I’m Marie-José, In the Friday 30th December 2011 at 4’o clock A.m, I didn't sleep a wink because there was no electricity, I was so scared, because that night there was a cyclone named Thane which was attacking Pondicherry and also it was raining. In the morning when I left my room and came out to see that cyclone, I was shocked when I saw that horrible, terrifying scenes “my house was floated”, “the trees were uprooted”, “the wind was blowing”, “and the roofs had been blown away”. And my dogs had got fear so they started to bark. Happily and at 10.00 A.m, the cyclone Thane was crossed the beach of Pondicherry. And I was intresseted to watch the Pondicherry’s streets so I went out. All the trees were falling down; the towers of electricity were falling down also. The street looks very ugly because there were a lot of leaves of the trees in the street. by Marie-José

2 comments:

  1. I hope you can recover soon from the shocking situation around you. I'm sorry your house was hit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone!I am very glad to know that you have all survived and that you are now well. All the best wishes for a happy new year without terrible accidents:)

    ReplyDelete