Sunday 15 January 2012

TERRIBLE DAY IN PONDICHERRY




On 30th December 2011, morning around 2’o clock in my house, the power was cut but I just wake up at 3’o clock. I went to balcony and I watched the shops in my street. Some tube light broke and the pieces of tube light came into my house. So I came and slept. At 6.30 am I wake up and I went to beach when I went to the beach, the Pondicherry beach has totally changed because on 29th December when I went to beach at evening, the wind was blowing fast. The waves were very huge, the cell phone towers were fell down. On the way, the big trees have fallen down in the street. I got scared so I returned to my house the banners and the sheets were flying. So I came to my house very fast.

At night 10 pm, the power came back but there wasn’t TV connection. I used to see all the information from the internet. That day was very terrible in my life and there weren’t milk and water. Most of the place, the power came after four days.

1 comment:

  1. I must have been really terrifying, watching the environment around you being changed so dramatically.

    ReplyDelete